Laos, my new adoptive homeland, incredible playground: mountains, rice fields, jungles, prime forests, lakes and waterfalls by hundreds! More than 150 minorities from North to South, it’s legendary friendly people. Laos, one of the last Adventure’s land !
- . The Golden Triangle (Quadrangle), Laos, Thailand, Birma and China) and its incredible minorities Akha, Lahu, Tai Lue, Khmu…
- . Luang Prabang, ancient royal capital on the banks of the Mekong river, UNESCO World Heritage city.
- . The mysterious Plain of Jars and the karstic mountains at Vangvieng and Khammouane province.
- . The mystic and magic Ho Chi Minh Trail(s) on the borders of Vietnam and Kingdom of Cambodia.
- . The pre angkorian temple of Wat Phou at Champasak province, UNESCO World Heritage site.
- . The Elephant Conservation Center in the province of Sayaboury.